Denon Australia have announced release dates and pricing for their new AVR receivers the AVR-2113, AVR-1713 and AVR-1513.
New Denon receivers are always eagerly awaited – as one of the leading innovators in home theatre technology it’s always good to see what how much bang you can get for your buck with each new range, and what new features are on board.
This year, it’s all about content. We’re getting our music and video from a multitude of sources – CDs, digital and internet radio, smartphones, iPods, networked devices, streaming sources, AirPlay, YouTube…you name it! These new 2012 / 2013 Denon receivers are ready for all that!
New Denon Receiver Release Dates and Prices
Here are the details we have for the new AVR models. Once we get full details we’ll update this page – or just call us on (07) 3552 7000 for the latest info!
Denon AVR-2113 (RRP $999, available early July 2012)
- 95 watts x 7 (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz @ 0.08% THD)
- 6 HDMI Inputs
- Analogue to HDMI Conversion
- 4K Video Pass Through and 4K Video Scaling
- Full Network package including Internet radio, Spotify, AirPlay, DLNA
- App control from both iOS and Android devices
- Multi Zone
Denon AVR-1713 (RRP $699, available late June 2012)
- 80 watts x 5 (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz @ 0.08% THD)
- 5 HDMI Inputs
- Audyssey MultEQ XT
- Full Network package including AirPlay, DLNA, Internet Radio
- App control from both iOS and Android
Denon AVR-1513 (RRP $499, available late June 2012)
- 75 watts x 5 (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz @ 0.08% THD)
- 4 HDMI Inputs (1 Front)
- Front panel USB input
- 3D Passthrough
- GUI with Overlay
- Discrete Amplification