In this edition of The Good Groove:
1) Save $200 on Rega’s RP40 Turntable
2) The best entry-level turntable buy
3) Two complete vinyl systems that save you $2,500
Save $200 on Rega’s RP40 Turntable
We’ve bought the last remaining stock of Rega’s acclaimed RP40 – their 40th Anniversary turntable.
This is a superb product from the masters of quality-but-not-outrageously-priced audio, and we’re now able to offer this very limited product at a saving of $200.
The best entry level turntable buy
As a Rega dealer, we may be a little biased, but there are plenty of others who agree with us that the Rega RP-1 is the best value entry-level turntable out there.
Art Dudley over at Stereophile describes it as “demonstrably superior to any other self-standing audio source at its price.”
The RP-1 features:
- Brand new Rega RB101 tonearm
- Precision main bearing and sub-platter assembly
- High quailty low vibration motor
- All new Phenolic resin flywheel effect platter for excellent speed stability
- Ortofon OM5e moving magnet cartridge
Best of all, the RP1 is just $549. We have it in stock right now, so if you’re planning on jumping on the vinyl bandwagon, it’s the perfect choice!
Two complete vinyl systems that save you $2,500
We’ve put together two systems based around turntables that are perfectly matched and great value, both saving $2500 off the normal retail.
Check them out here:
- System 1: $7,999 – Rega & Sonus Faber, all new stock
- System 2: $7,395 – Rega & Dynaudio, new and ex-display stock