[UPDATE - this is now sold out. Please contact us on (07) 3552 7000 to find out about any similar specials]
Save a massive $900 on the Yamaha RX-A3060 Aventage Receiver with the Yamaha BD-A1060 Blu-ray player.
Normally $3,698 for both, they’re just $2,798 while stocks last.
Just want one or the other? We can do that too – at just $2,299 for the RX-A3060 and $499 for the BD-A1060.
Aventage = serious A/V quality
Both of these products feature in Yamaha’s Aventage range, a mark of their uncompromising performance and build quality.
The RX-A3060 (Sound & Image A/V Receiver of the Year over $2,000) is a fully loaded A/V Receiver with Dolby Atmos / DTS:X, ESS SABRE32 DACs, and 9 x 150W of power.
Key features of the RX-A3060:
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ support
- ESS SABRE32™ Ultra DACs for ultra-high sound quality
- 9-Channel powerful surround sound
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct compatible for easy network
- Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming and Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- AirPlay® & Spotify music streaming service and AV Controller App
The BD-A1060 (above) plays virtually every disc format and is 192 kHz / 24-bit high-res audio compatible.
Key features of the BD-A1060:
- Heavy and stable construction
- High purity power supply and chassis construction
- CD Mode and Pure Direct Mode for greater sound purity
- Compatible with XLR terminals and balanced transmission
- HDMI® terminals with 4K upscaling for even higher video quality
- Miracast™ compatibility for enjoying a variety of media from a smartphone or tablet
- Wi-Fi Built in and Wi-Fi Direct®
- Seamless operation with select Yamaha AV receivers and controller apps (AV Controller App)
- SACD playback and HD Audio format bitstream out
- 192 kHz / 32-bit audio DAC
- High resolution audio DSD 5.6 MHz, FLAC, ALAC 192 kHz / 24-bit playback compatibility
- Automatic wireless setup with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™)
Very limited stock
This offer is available only while stocks last, so be quick.