With the latest Bluesound BluOS software version 2.14.0, you can now create the ultimate Dolby Digital® surround sound system with a PULSE SOUNDBAR and a pair of PULSE FLEXs as rears.
- Stream and listen to millions of tracks in CD-quality with support for lossless Deezer HiFi.
- Browse and discover music faster and easier with a new supercharged music engine that is optimized for performance.
- Other enhancements include support for related artist radio and explicit filter on TIDAL, playlist browsing on Deezer, and optical input auto sense for supporting BluOS-enabled players.
Updating your Bluesound player
All Bluesound Players will automatically upgrade to the latest version of BluOS when they are first setup and connected to your Home Network. After that initial setup upgrade, they will check periodically for software updates.
After initial setup, there are three ways to upgrade your Bluesound Player:
1. Automatically: When a new upgrade is available from our upgrade servers, your Bluesound Player will notify you within 24 hours of its availability.
A pop-up will appear to start the upgrade process, or to delay the update for another 24 hours.
2. Check For Upgrade: If you select Delay 24 Hours, you can force an upgrade, by selecting Upgrade from the Help menu.
3. Manual USB Firmware Upgrade: If your player is unable to connect to the internet for an upgrade due to poor connectivity or router settings, the BluOS firmware can be upgraded over a USB stick, using a BluOS firmware file provided by Bluesound.
For more instructions and downloads, please check out the Downloads page on the Bluesound site: http://www.bluesound.com/support/downloads