UPDATE – this offer has now been extended until January 31, 2019!
Get up to $500 off the price of a qualifying Yamaha Aventage A/V receiver when you trade in any working AV receiver.
Is it time to upgrade?
Here are 3 reasons to upgrade to a new Aventage receiver:
1. Experience home cinema like never before with full support for the latest generation of 4K Ultra HD TVs, including HDR and Dolby Vision, producing incredibly lifelike pictures with vivid colour and detail.
2. Shift your expectations of surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X which immerse you in the thick of the movie like never before. Beyond simply having sound coming from overhead like in the cinema, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X precisely locate sound effects all around you to give you a much more realistic sensation of being a part of the action.
3. The AV receiver is not just the hub of your cinema room, but the entire house. With network connectivity, music streaming (be it directly from a smart phone using AirPlay or music streaming service such as Spotify) and multi-room audio, add a whole other dimension to your setup.
Trade In Discounts
Terms and Conditions
- Trade-in value is off the Recommended Retail Price (RRP).
- Included qualifying AVENTAGE AV receiver models are CX-A5200, CX-A5100, MX-A5200, MX-A5000, RX-A3080, RX-A2080, RX-A1080, RX-A880, RX-A780, RX-A3070, RX-A2070, RX-A1070, RX-A870, RX-A770, RX-AS710, and RX-A670.
- Promotional offer is part of a national sales program conducted by the distributor, Yamaha Music Australia Pty Ltd, and is valid from 1st October 2018 at participating AVENTAGE dealers. The promotion will end on 31st January 2019.
- Final purchase price is determined by the participating dealer.
- The offer is limited to one trade-in per qualifying model purchased.
- The promotional reduced RRP applies only to included qualifying AVENTAGE AV receiver models when providing your exchange AV receiver to the participating dealer at the time of purchase.
- Any full-functioning home theatre AV receiver is eligible for trade-in to qualify for the promotional price.
- At the time of purchase, the participating dealer will take ownership of your exchange AV receiver and will be responsible for any associated requirements as pursuant to the Second-hand Dealers And Pawnbrokers Act 1989.
- The authorised Yamaha Dealer participating in this promotion may not have sold one of the included qualifying AVENTAGE AV receiver models in the past and where it has sold them, may have sold them at less than RRP.