The music hall mmf-11.1 turntable, the company’s flagship, is a 2-speed belt-driven audiophile turntable, featuring the unique quadruple-plinth construction originated by music hall.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components, each on their own plinth. The tonearm is mounted to the upper plinth and the inverted ceramic main bearing is mounted to the second plinth allowing the partially sunken 1 1/2″ acrylic platter to spin freely.
MMF 11.1 Features
- One-piece Project ‘9cc Evolution’ carbon fiber tonearm
- The arm uses four hardened Swiss ABEC 7 ball races in an inverted bearing design
- Tonearm is internally wired with flexible wire drawn from high purity copper with only two contact points from cartridge to output connectors
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip is decoupled from the arm and acts as a resonance damper
- Fully adjustable azimuth, VTA, and dampened arm lift
- Exclusive microprocessor electronic speed controlled dual motor single flywheel drive system
- 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm speed change at the touch of button
- Motors and flywheel assembly are isolated on mass loaded resonant sink connected to the lower plinth
- The dual motor flywheel system sits on the left side of the turntable thus eliminating all motor and belt vibration from the cartridge
- Magnetic-levitation adjustable isolation feet
- Inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet fluid operation
- Thick acrylic platter
- Removable acrylic dustcover
The recommended retail price of the MMF 11.1 is $5,200, supplied without cartridge.