Record Store Day has rolled round again, and once again we have some great specials on offer for vinyl lovers:
Music Hall Turntables
Music Hall was founded by Roy Hall in 1985 and manufactures a range of high quality two-channel audio equipment with a specialty in turntables.
We’ve stocked these Czech-made turntables since early 2017 and have been extremely impressed. At each price point the focus has been on the components that make the most difference to audio quality – from bearings to motors to tonearms and beyond.
Run out models - brand new, very limited quantity!
Music Hall MMF 2.2 - normal RRP $649. Record Store Day special: $449 - save $200!
The Music Hall MMF-2.2 turntable is a two speed, belt driven audiophile turntable. It's available in gloss Red or White finishes.
The construction of the MMF-2.2LE has been simplified to focus on the critical music making components; the bearing, motor, and arm. It is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with the cartridge mounted.
- Vibration damping feet
- One-piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- Low noise fully manual belt drive design
- High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly
- Bearing provides ultra quiet fluid operation
- Separately isolated AC synchronous motor
- Two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- Music Hall moving magnet phono cartridge
Music Hall MMF 5.1 - normal RRP $1,299. Record Store Day special: $849 - save $450!
The MMF-5.1 turntable is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by Music Hall.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping.
The MMF-5.1 comes complete with Music Hall’s Magic 3 cartridge pre-mounted. The Magic 3 is specially built by Ortofon for Music Hall.
- Music Hall’s unique dual plinth construction
- High gloss piano black lacquer finish
- Top tier one piece alloy tonearm
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor
- Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in teflon
- Dynamically balanced alloy platter
- Soft felt mat and screw on record clamp
- High quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet and round spirit level
- Low noise fully manual belt drive design
Music Hall MMF 7.1 - normal RRP $1,799. Record Store Day special: $1,249 - save $550!
A two-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by Music Hall.
The MMF-7.1 additionally features a completely decoupled motor, switch and wiring for enhanced noise isolation. Sorbothane hemispheres separate the two platforms and provide additional vibration damping. Adjustable tip toe feet and an integrated spirit level allow precise leveling and setup.
- Two-speed, low-noise fully manual turntable.
- Carbon fibre 9˝ tonearm for superb tracking ability.
- Smooth & silent stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon.
- Non-resonant 2.7kg acrylic platter, including felt mat.
- Ultra precise frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability.
- Removable hinged dust cover and screw-on record clamp.
- Premium high gloss Black lacquer finish.
have taken a different approach to record cleaning. Instead of wet baths or dry cloths and brushes, they’ve come up with a liquid that spreads over your records, dries out, then lifts off, taking all the gunk with it.
It normally sells for $50 a bottle but for Record Store Day it's just $35 (minimum purchase of 2 bottles).
It’s remarkably effective – we’ve used it on dozens of albums and the difference is astounding. Not only do the pops and crackles disappear but the original depth and clarity of the recordings is restored – records quite genuinely sound new again.
Yamaha RX-A860 A/V Receiver – RRP $1,799, Record Store Day Special $1,349
Ex display stock with full warranty.
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ support
- 7.2 channel A/V receiver with 4K Ultra HD support
- 100W per channel (20-20kHz, 8Ω, 0.06% THD)
- MusicCast multi-room wireless streaming
- Wifi and network audio with support for Spotify, AirPlay & more
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Phono input
Visit our store
We're Brisbane's #1 turntable specialists, and we have loads of products in store from Rega, Pro-ject, Music Hall, Thorens, EAT, Ortofon & more.
Visit us at 121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley or get in touch
with any questions you may have.
Happy Record Store Day!