Hi-Fi Audio Speaker Cable – Grey Series V2
- 99.99% Solid Core, 16 AWG Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
- Gold Plated Connectors
- 300 Micron Solid Core Conductors for low Shielding effect
- Low capacitance & skin effect
- Direction markings
- More efficient than stranded or twisted construction
- Design & Hand Made in Australia
EGM Audio Hi-Fi Audio Speaker Cable
Looking for an easy to install high quality speaker cable? Here at EGM Audio we have the right cable for you! Handmade in Australia, this cable comes with easy to identify red and black ends, with sturdy gold-plated terminal connections (EGM Audio’s Type A1 Connector) – making identification effortless while installing. With lengths starting from a convenient 2.5 metres to whatever length you need, these flat wire cables have low capacitance and less skin effect compared to common multi-stranded cable. This cable gives clean, balanced high-fidelity sound. The solid-core copper conductors are protected by sturdy insulation for long life and safety. This cable is a great investment, with positive sound improvements for both home theatre system and stereo setups.
EGM Audio Grey Series V2 Cable Construction:
- Layer 2: PVC Grey Jacket – This PVC jacket helps give the cable axial mechanical strength and resistance while giving a high degree of flexibility to the cable.
- Layer 1: Conductors – 2x single core, 99.999% OFC pure electrolytic copper. Highest purity of copper available for any Audio Equipment on the market.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006