As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, we are receiving a lot of calls from customer asking if our store is still open.
The short answer is YES. We remain committed to complying with all government requirements regarding social distancing and the 4 square metre rule (we actually have a 20 square metre rule). The safety of our staff and customers remains our number one priority.
We have an onsite carpark which means that you can park at our front door and safely enter our store without navigating through large shopping centre crowds.
We have increased the frequency of our daily cleaning and we have added hand sanitiser throughout the store. We also have onsite bathrooms available for those who prefer to wash their hands with soap and water.
Our store is large and uncrowded. We have always prided ourselves on individualised service, and right now we have excellent opportunities to assist you in a safe and personalised manner as our store traffic is very light. If you would prefer to have us assist you from home, we are here to help by phone, on livechat (simply jump on our website to start a livechat) or you can even have a facetime call with Josh who will guide you around our store.
For now, here are our top 5 things to keep you entertained while you are staying at home:
5. Get a turntable and start your vinyl collection. We have the complete Rega range of turntables in stock, starting from $449. Our best buy is a Rega RP8 – was $3,499 now $1,999 (no cartridge). We only have 1 available.
4. Upgrade your TV to a smart TV. We sell Sony Pro televisions which unlike chain store’s range have a 3 year- 24/7 warranty. They offer bigger power supplies, better processors and special calibrated modes and more in depth tuning/calibrating menus. Best of all we can match their prices and offer you a better model. No need to purchase extended warranties.
3. Set up Sonos at home or take advantage of the trade-in offer currently available. If you have older Sonos models available we can trade them in and offer you 30% off on a new model. Call us for further details before this offer ends.
2. Get some outdoor speakers so you can sit by the pool and listen to your favourite music. Let us give you some options to consider.
1. Install a new home theatre. We have basic Yamaha packs that start at $999 or for the best experience call us to make an appointment to see our brand new theatre. Featuring an 11.4.8 channel audio system and the very latest technology from Krix, Trinnov Audio & Sony. If you want to see Queensland’s very best home theatre we reckon we have got it in our store. Please call us to make an appointment to experience this or to discuss how we can make a theatre suitable for your home and budget.
We are open 7 days a week and we would love your support to help keep our little business ticking during this very challenging time. Call us on 07 3552 7000 for a chat.
Stay safe everyone and thank you for your support.