The new EVO3 Sequel is the second in our range of high quality power cables utilising our 24ct gold molded connectors. Sequel is provided as a fixed standard 2m cable, however it will be provided on 50m spools for custom termination.Three 2.0sqmm conductors of 23 strands. 6n Oxygen Free Copper with silver plating, offering exceptional levels of purity with enhanced conductivity. Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
A cotton filler gives the cable internal strength and reduces microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material. A Mylar wrap is used to shield the cable as well as securing construction. Active OFC copper shield drains RFI to earth protecting the conductors from Common Mode noise.
- Cable Length 2.0m standard (custom lengths available)
- Outer Diameter 10mm
- Outer Jacket High flexibility PVC
- Sheild Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Barrier/Wrap Mylar
- Insulation/Dielectric Flourinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Conductors 3 x 2sqmm (increased diameter conductor strands)
- Material Silver-plated 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper
- Capacitance Power Rating Propagation 16Amp
- Unique Termination Terminated with bespoke audiophile-grade connectors with 24ct gold-plated OFC conductor pins
- Suitability Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more!
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006