Brooklyn DAC+ is primarily reference USB2 DAC, but also line and phono analog preamplifier and a reference headphone amplifier. It integrates digital and vinyl hi-res playback for reference listening on headphones and speakers. All integrated functions are of the premium grade. Both phono preamplifier as well as a headphone amplifier are of the highest quality, they challenge dedicated units costing thousands of $$.
Brooklyn DAC+ was launched at RMAF 2017 in October 2017 and is now shipping. It replaces Brooklyn DAC which has now been discontinued.
Brooklyn DAC+ features the following improvements as compared to Brooklyn DAC:
- Sabre 9028 Pro chipset ( 9018 in older model)
- Higher grade, more transparent and less noisy analog attenuator circuit.
- Improved analog input performance
- Improved Phono Stage transparency
- Improved Headphone Amp sound (more detail, more definition)
- Dual mono analog path
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006