- REL's most advanced design, engineering and craftsmanship,
- commemorating and celebrating their 25 year history
- Closed Box, Front Firing Woofer
- 15" Long Throw Carbon Fibre Driver
- Low frequency extention of -6dB at 14Hz
- Hi Level, Lo Level, LFE (RCA & XLR) and wireless inputs
- High Level, LFE (RCA & XLR) Daisy Chain Outputs
- 1,000 watts (RMS), NextGen3 Class D amplification
- Optional Longbow Zero Compression wireless capability
- High Gloss Piano Black (12 coats) RRP
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 736.5 x 540 x 762 mm $11,999
- Net weight: 76kg
The brand new flagship REL No. 25 reference subwoofer commemorates and celebrates a quarter century of building the finest sub bass systems, while pointing to the future and the next 25 years as it employs RELs most advanced design, engineering and craftsmanship.
No. 25 combines the power of an ultra-reliable 1,000 watt amplifier, with a lightweight and perfectly balanced carbon fibre 15” driver. All this is controlled by REL legendary filter sets and proprietary crossovers with 2 separate parametric equalizers permitting remarkably flat in-room response, while maintaining the speed and resolution for which modern RELs have become known.
REL want our customers to enjoy all this performance without being limited to only a few room locations, so we built-in our legendary LongBow™ wireless receivers into every No. 25. This design utilizes zero compression, resulting in stunning dynamics and bass extension without being tethered to a cable, while delivering sound quality comparable to our competitor’s hardwired designs. It’s just another example of how we strive to offer complete and thoughtful solutions.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006