The design aim of The ARCTIC was to produce a very affordable twin lead loudspeaker cable with a very good sonic quality despite its (extremely reasonable) price.
- The ARCTIC is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 147 x 0.16 mm. strands.
- The total cross-section area per conductor is 3,31 mm²; close to AWG 12.
- The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
- The external dimensions are 12.5 x 6,0 mm.
- The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 4, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
- The two conductors have different insulator shapes: one is round and the other has two edges with type printing on the flat surface: the most simple polarity finder you can think of.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006