The CS – 12 HF (High Flexibility) is a 12 gauge 147 strand cable especially designed for industrial purposes. Its extreme flexibility compared to the regular available 12 gauge constructions is a great advantage in many applications.
The CS – 12 HF has been specially designed for use in high current applications in difficult situations like narrow spaced loudspeaker enclosures and power lines in mixing consoles and amplifiers.
- Sonically a very superior conductor: very smooth and detailed.
- The soldering properties are very convenient compared to equivalent products.
- The CS – 12 HF consists of 147 very pure OFC strands with a dense and very pure silver coating.
- Its resistance is: 0.58 Ohm/100 meter.
- The total conductor cross-section area is: 2.96 mm².
- The external diameter is: 3.5 mm.
- The jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® and is available in 8 colors: black, brown, red, yellow, green, blue, grey and white.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006