Versatile and easy-to-assemble DIY gold plated connectors. They offer high quality contact over long periods of intensive use and are very effective in keeping oxidation away.
- 24 carat gold plated, screw-on, solderless connectors
- Available in packs of four angled spades (fork) or banana plugs with red or blue rings for polarity identification
- Only suitable for multi-strand loudspeaker cable and wire types. Minimum values: AWG 12 (Ø2 mm), for the bare conductor, and Ø 6.5 mm for jacket diameter
- The banana and the angled fork spade screw-on terminals are WBT binding post fitting. Both offer excellent mating properties and minimal contact resistance.
- The high pressure clamping ensures low loss electrical connection and maximum signal transfer
- Banana terminal (standard Ø4 mm pin)
- Angled fork spade terminal fits studs from Ø 6.0 mm to Ø 8.5 mm.
- Easy assembly instructions (4 steps):
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006