The HDMI Flat SE is a special edition of our HDMI Flat HEAC. We were able to reduce the cost considerably in reference to our “regular” HDMI Flat HEAC. No Redmere chip is needed and we can work with AWG 28 strands of tin plated high purity Oxygen Free Copper.
The downside is this only works up to 3,0 meter length. In case you need a longer length or when you prefer the AWG 26 silver plated strands of high purity Oxygen Free Copper, the VDH HDMI Flat HEAC should be your choice.
- Fully compliant with the HDMI™ High Speed & Ethernet specification for lengths up to 3.0 meter.
- Supports display resolutions up to 4096 x 2160; warranted for lengths up to 3,0m.
- High-quality HDMI ‘Type A’ connectors with heavy gold plated contacts provide solid and reliable connections.
- High-density-coated Oxygen Free Copper conductors warrant minimum signal attenuation.
- In addition to the cable’s Hulliflex® jacket, the internal conductors’ special coating adds extra protection against aggressive environmental conditions.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006