The SCS – 12 is an 11 gauge, 19 strand single-lead. Each of the 19 strands are made of very high grade Matched Crystal (MC) OFC with a dense and very pure silver coating in an extrusion process.
- The resistance is: 4.4 Ohm/km.
- The total conductor cross-section area is: 3.89 mm².
- The external diameter is: 3.62 mm.
- The insulation material is PTFE with “ van den Hul SCS – 12 ” printing.
- The main application area of the SCS – 12 is power amplifier wiring, interconnects between the power amplifier and the loudspeaker and internal speaker wiring.
- Especially the absence of any harsh sonic reproduction is amazing. This is the direct result of the special production methods involved.
- The insulation voltage rating is 1000 Volt RMS and the actual test voltage is 3500 Volt RMS.
- The SCS – 12 is available in 9 colors: black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and white.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006