- The SNOWLINE is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 98 x 0.16 mm. strands.
- The total cross-section area per conductor is 1.97 mm²; close to AWG 14.
- The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
- The resistance per lead is 0.88 Ohm/100 meter.
- The external dimensions are 8.5 x 3.4 mm.
- The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 3, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
- The two conductors have different insulator shapes: one is round and the other has two edges with type printing on the flat surface: the most simple polarity finder you can think of.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006