This is a unique device for fine-tuning audio installations. It enhances its resolving capabilities by minimizing its residual ground currents.
- Multi-tasking: it works as a voltage, phase and cable-interruption checker for domestic appliances.
- The LCD screen shows the values by touching the equipment-to-be-checked with the POLARITY CHECKER screwdriver blade.
- Measures AC 12V to 230V and DC in 12, 36, 55, 110 and 220V. It can also indicate the presence of electrical stray fields.
- Do not use with AC or DC voltages exceeding 250 Volts!
- Very safe and also very sensitive: Its leakage current is less than 3µA.
- Comes with carefully detailed instructions describing how to minimize residual ground current.
- 4 facts about residual ground currents in your audio installation:
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006