The SOLUTION has been developed for audio applications. It cleans, lubricates and protects contacts with time stable results and sound improvement. (We apply it to all our interconnects before packing)
- Why clean and lubricate audio contacts? They form an often over looked vulnerable part that tends to wear, get dirty and even corrode.
- Lubricated connectors have reduced wearing out. Plugging and unplugging interconnects and loudspeaker cables will inevitably wear out the terminals if not properly lubricated.
- Clean connectors ensure perfect metal-to-metal contact. There’s no dirt acting as a semi conductive layer between parts and even the weakest audio signal flows free and unadulterated.
- Definition, resolution and overall ambience are enhanced with clean connectors. Dirt acts as a barrier causing the audio signal to intermodulate with the (noisy) ground leakage currents (*) flowing through the shielding of contacts and interconnects.
- Clean connectors also prevent from burn-in effects and directionality.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006