The A-S3200 pays homage to Yamaha’s unparalleled musical history while embodying the latest in hi-fi innovation.
An expressive, dynamic, instrument that effortlessly delivers music with all its emotion.
In the unyielding pursuit of innovation and musicality, Yamaha is proud to present its flagship integrated amplifier – the A-S3200. Meticulously designed from the ground up, the A-S3200 realises the ambitions of the artist and establishes a new benchmark in high-fidelity audio.
- Fully balanced circuitry to deliver impressively low signal-to-noise ratio and improved channel separation
- Large toroidal transformer in the pursuit of pure musicality
- Mechanical Ground Concept maximizes rigidity and reduces unwanted vibration
- High-quality PPS capacitors for delivering an authentically musical sound
- Exquisite level meters visually present the dynamics and pulse of the music
- Obsessive, meticulous switch design
- Heavy-duty brass feet with spikes or scratch-resistant base
- Original speaker terminals cut from pure brass with highly secure connection
-S3200 Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 170 W + 170 W High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 120/150/200/300 W Rated Output Power [20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.07 %THD] 100 W ＋ 100 W (8 ohms), 150 W ＋ 150 W (4 ohms） Damping Factor ≧ 250 (1 kHz, 8 ohms) Frequency Response +0 /-3 dB (5 Hz-100 kHz) , ＋0 / -0.3 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz) RIAA Equalization Deviation ＋/-0.5 dB (PHONO (MM/MC)) Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz) [Input 0.5 V] PHONO MC→LINE2 OUT: 0.02 % (1.2 mVrms), PHONO→LINE2 OUT: 0.005 % (1.2 Vrms), CD, etc./BAL1,2 →SP OUT: 0.035 % (50 W/8 ohms) Signal-to-Noise Ratio PHONO MC: 90 db, PHONO MM: 96 dB, CD, etc.: 110 dB, BAL1,2: 114 dB Input Sensitivity [1 kHz, 100 W/8 ohms] PHONO MC: 150 uVrms/50 ohms, PHONO MM: 3.5 mVrms/47 kohms, CD, etc.: 200 mVrms/47 kohms, MAIN IN: 1 Vrms/47 kohms, BAL1,2: 200 mVrms/100 kohms Transformer 623 VA (Toroidal) Dimensions (W x H x D) 435×180×464 mm; 17-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 18-1/4" Weight 24.7 kg; 54.5 lbs
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006