Sarum T builds on the success of our acclaimed Sarum Super ARAY range and introduces our breakthrough proprietary insulation material, Taylon®, bringing a major performance upgrade. Sarum T brings the remarkable benefits of our proprietary dielectric at a new, more accessible price level. Previous generations of Sarum Super ARAY cables have featured a PTFE dielectric. The upgrade to Taylon® introduces a raft of performance benefits.
- Sarum T brings the remarkable beneﬁts of Chord’s proprietry Taylon® insulation material
- Super ARAY adds second ARAY to the existing Tuned ARAY design, revealing a new level of musicality
- Fitted with new PTFE precision engineered RCA plug
- Reference version uses a pseudo-balanced design and contains twice the amount of cable
- If the turntable has a suspended chassis (eg. Linn LP12) the slimline cable may be the better option. The reference version might be too inflexible or heavy for the tone arm.
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006