Please note this is an online only product.
• Wooden turntable
• Platter with a diameter of 300 mm
• USB Port for PC connection to convert vinyl to digital • RCA line output
• 2 rated speed settings 33 and 45 RPM
• Moving Magnetic Cartridge (MMC)
• Auto stop & Belt drive
• Removable plastic dust cover
• MDF cabinet
• Colours: Black, Wood
Tweeter: Horn Loaded Ribbon Tweeter
• Mid-Woofer: 4.5 inch Aluminium ferrite magnet, internal cable by Transparent
• Amplifier System: Digital Amplifier with Xmos Processor
• Power Amplifiers: 100W RMS (40w x2 +10W x2)
• Input: AUX, PC, USB, Optical, Bluetooth
• Input sensitivity: AUX: 450±50mV, PC: 550±50mV, USB: 400±50mFFs, Optical: 400±50mFFs, Bluetooth: 450±50mFFS
• Frequency Response: 52Hz - 40KHz
• Colours: Walnut, Pine, Blue
The Lenco LS-300 is a record player system with 2 separate wooden speakers. Enjoy listening to your vinyl in no time, with a quality turntable and an easy setup, via speakers. The speakers can also be placed separately from the player, ideal for a real stereo effect.
You can easily switch from 33 to 45 RPM to play your previous LPs or single records. With the 2 separate wooden speakers, you can fill any room with music.
The record player also has Bluetooth® so you can easily stream music from your smartphone or Bluetooth® device.
At Lenco, we understand how important it is to preserve your vinyl. The Lenco LS-300 is equipped with an auto-stop. This function causes the record to stop rotating and prevents scratches from occurring, allowing you to enjoy your precious records for longer.
The Lenco LS-300 has a plastic cover to ensure your Lenco record player remains free from dust when not in use. Included is a CE-UK multi-plug, AC adapter.
Available in 2 colours: wood and black
What's in the box?
- AC adapter
- Adapter plug
- 45 RPM adapter
- Dust cover
- Loudspeaker 2x
- Loudspeaker cable 2x
- Manual NL/EN/DE/FR/ES
- Extra instruction card
Room Design Service
Have the cost of your room design deducted from any equipment purchased
Ask our friendly team about our installation service
Visit Our Showroom
121 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane QLD 4006